PhD research about couples published in JPSP.
Writes for Psychology Today about social and clinical psychology, relationships, anxiety, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and self-compassion.
Subscribe to my new Psychology Today articles via email
Former student of Professor Garth Fletcher.
Also writes on blog http://www.aliceboyes.com/
- Close Relationships
- Interpersonal Processes
- Life Satisfaction, Well-Being
- Person Perception
- Boyes, A. D., & Latner, J. D. (2009). Weight stigma in existing romantic relationships. Journal of Marital and Sex Therapy, 35, 282-293.
- Boyes, A. D., & Fletcher, G. J. O. (2007). Metaperceptions of bias in intimate relationships. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 92, 286-306.
- Boyes, A. D., Fletcher, G. J. O., & Latner, J. D. (2007). Male and female body image and dieting in the context of intimate relationships. Journal of Family Psychology, 21, 764-768.
- Fletcher, G. J. O., & Boyes, A. D. (2008). Is love blind? Reality and illusion in intimate relationships. In J. Forgas & J. Fitness (Eds.), Relationships: Cognitive, affective, and motivational processes. Philadelphia, PA; Psychology Press.
- Fletcher, G. J. O., Simpson, J. A., & Boyes. A. D. (2006). Accuracy and bias in romantic relationships: An evolutionary and social psychological analysis. In M. Schaller, J. A. Simpson, & D. T. Kenrick (Eds.), Evolution and social psychology. New York: Sage Publications.
- Phone: +643 669 2007
Alice D. Boyes